Search Marketing (SEO & PPC) Consultation
RedFly Marketing’s search marketing consultation (SEO & PPC) services include having a search engine marketing (SEM) professional spending a day reviewing a site, and offering a customized SEM report to the client, to expose opportunities for improved traffic from search engines.
What Our SEM Consulting Services Offer?
Redfly’s Digital marketing consulting services will help any website or business with an online presence rank higher in SERPs (search engine results pages) by offering the following as a part of each consulting package:
- A day with an SEM consultant reviewing the client’s website.
- A review of the client’s online marketing plan.
- A 30-page report and evaluation of the site’s SEM status and potential.
- And more…
Why Hire a Professional SEM Consultant?
The various aspects of search engine marketing (such as search engine optimisation and pay per click advertising) are extremely dynamic, with rules and practices changing regularly. It would be difficult for any online entrepreneur or webmaster to stay on top of all of the industry changes on top of their regular SEO and PPC campaign management duties, all while still trying to efficiently run their website or online business. Hiring a professional SEM consultant can be an effective option for the following reasons:
- SEM consultants can offer suggestions to improve search engine rankings using both search engine optimisation (SEO) and online advertising models such as pay-per-click (PPC).
- Professional SEM consultants can integrate search marketing into a wider Internet marketing plan for a website or business.
- An evaluation of a site from an SEM consultant can expose both weaknesses and opportunities for improvement for any kind of website, by highlighting SEO and online advertising issues site owners are not aware of.
- SEM consultants stay on top of industry developments that may affect clients’ sites, from algorithm changes affecting search engine optimisation to changes in online advertising models and trends.
If you would like to learn more about how our digital marketing agency can help your business grow, please visit our search engine marketing blog, which covers not only search engine optimisation, but also pay-per-click online advertising and all of the relevant ethical and technical caveats that go with them. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or your company’s Search Marketing needs.