According to the Google Grants scheme home page:
The Google Grants Ireland beta programme supports organisations sharing our philosophy of community service to help the world in areas such as science and technology, education, global public health, the environment, youth advocacy, and the arts.
Designed for Irish charities which meet our requirements and have been granted an exemption from tax by the Irish Revenue Commissioners, Google Grants is a unique free advertising program. It harnesses the power of our flagship advertising product, Google Ads, to non-profits seeking to inform and engage their constituents online. Google Grants has given Google Ads advertising to hundreds of qualified non-profit groups whose missions range from animal welfare to literacy, from supporting homeless children to promoting HIV education.
While many charities allocate a certain spend of their donations to marketing their cause online, many are not aware that a lot of that can be subsidized by Google and search marketers willing to dedicate their time, effort and skills to the cause.
With that said, and following Richards lead to further the the cause of helping charities, I would like to formally offer the services of RedFly Marketing to any charity who would like to apply for the scheme who needs help with the application process, consultation or guidance through the process and subsequent PPC management of the paid search campaign of your charity. Please feel free to contact us or give us a call about your online marketing goals for your charity.
Now, without further ado, I would like to get back to the meme. Here are the Charity links that I would like to add.
- Goal Ireland – Helping HIV and Aids Victims
- The Smile Train – Giving children back the right to smile
- Doctors Without Borders – Providing Medical Assistance where it is needed most
to the current list:
- Oxfam Ireland – Oxfam Ireland Shop – buy gifts, help charity
- Rescue A Kid – Helping orphaned and disadvantaged kids in the Third World
- Headline – Irish Mental Health and Suicide
- Bubblegum Club – Children In Crisis
- Autism NI – Autism Northern Ireland
- Adoption Ireland – Irish Adoption Charity
- Ireland Funds – Peace and Reconciliation In Ireland
- Dublin Simon Community – Combating Homelessness in Dublin
- The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity – Polish Charity
- CPR For Schools Across Poland – CPR Training
- Program of Insulin Pumps in Diabetic Children Therapy – Insulin Pumps For Children
- Non-invasive Neonatal Breathing Support – Infant Flow
- Program of Universal Neonatal Hearing Screenings – Neonatal Hearing
- American Red Cross – disaster relief
- Raleigh Rescue Mission – homeless raleigh
- SOS Children’s Villages – sponsor a child
- Samaritan’s Purse – emergency relief programs
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital – cancer research
- Medecins Sans Frontieres / Doctors Without Borders – Humanitarian Relief
- American Red Cross – Emergency Preparedness
- AMREF – African Medical & Research Foundation – African Health Development
- DOROT – Programs for Elderly
- Feed the Children – Protect Children
- Service International – Disaster Relief
- Pujols Family Foundation – Children with Down Syndrome
- National Alliance to End Homelessness – Homelessness
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research – Parkinson’s Research
- Ronald McDonald Care Mobile Program – Child Healthcare
- Aids Research Alliance – Aids Research
- Wildlife Conservation Society – Wildlife Protection
- Cancer Research Institute – Cancer Research
- Second Harvest – End Hunger
- AARP Foundation – Helping Senior Citizens
- Jack & Jill Childern’s Foundation – Jack & Jill Childern’s Foundation
- Irish Guide Dogs Association – Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Simon Community Cork – Sign Up for Simon
- Trócaire – Irish Charity & Development Agency
- Cancer.ie – Irish Cancer Society
- Royal National Lifeboat Institution – RNLI
- Barretstown Castle –Barretstown Castle [Hole in the Wall] Camp
Here is the updated Charity Links file.
*** UPDATE*** For those looking for a detailed rundown of how exactly to apply for a Google grant, please see the the fantastic Google Grants Application Guide by RB Digital Rodeo.