Welcome to our AdWords basics tutorials and training section. While the standard of our tutorials is generally very high and is targeted to a more advanced AdWords user audience, we have dedicated this section to those of you who need some advice and guidance on the basics of Google AdWords.
From setting up accounts to account structure and from planning your campaigns to designing effective ads, this is the section for you. This section is packed full of tutorials and guides on taking you from absolute beginner to a Google recognized qualified individual ready to hold your own against the bigger advertisers.
So whether you need a quick refresher or a complete guide to the basics, look no further. Select from one of our growing number of tutorials below.
You can also view the Redfly AdWords Tutorials videos on Youtube.
- How To Prepare For Using AdWords
- How To Understand Google AdWords
- How To Setup Your First AdWords Account
- How To Build Your Basic Keywords List
- How To Plan Your Google AdWords Campaign (The Smart Way)
- How To Write Your Google AdWords Ads
- How To Bid On Google AdWords
- How To Track Your Results
- How To Become An AdWords Expert
- How To Hire An AdWords Professional